Civil & Structural Engineering
Civil & Structural Engineering services include the design, detailing, and analysis of structural frames and civil foundations across process plants & industrial facilities.
Services We Offer
- Structural Engineering Service
- Structural design & analysis of various kinds of Industrial plant structures like pipe-racks, process/ equipment structures, shelter/shed structures, platforms, and metering stations using advanced 3D modeling tools and finite element modeling, and analysis (FEM/FEA).
- Conceptual design of modular structures that facilitates lifting, transport, and operating conditions.
- Validation of existing structures in the context of upgrades and expansions
- The list of deliverables includes fabrication drawings, steel standard drawings, steel engineering drawings, general arrangement drawings, material take-off (MTO) & structural design/calculation reports.
- Civil Engineering Service
- Equipment foundations are designed for vertical vessels, heaters, storage tanks, pumps, and other process equipment.
- Finite element analysis of foundations and plant building designs such as electrical substations, and central control room & buildings.
- The list of deliverables includes pile layouts, foundation layouts, design calculation reports, concrete standard drawings, detailed Civil drawings, and As-built drawings.
- Structural Detailing Service
- Create 3D modeling of structure with high level of details for connection joints, parametric steel connections, stairs, railings and cage ladders using Advnce Steel.
- Generate fully-dimensioned part and fabrication drawings, assembly drawings, and general arrangement drawings.
- Generate steel shop and fabrication drawings, and assembly drawings.
- Generate Bill of Material for bolt, plate and steel member.