Equipment Engineering comprised of the design and strength analysis of pressure vessels, columns and towers, storage tanks, heat exchangers, and boilers for industrial process plants and offshore platforms.
Our qualified engineers have extensive experience dealing with a wide range of industrial equipment for petroleum refineries, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, offshore platforms, wastewater plants, reactors, condensers, evaporators, and more.
Services We Offer
- Design and analysis of pressure vessels (towers, horizontal & vertical pressure vessels, spherical vessels, reactors, etc.) according to the ASME boiler & pressure vessel code, Section VIII, Div. – 1 & Div. – 2. The software we use comprises PV Elite, ANSYS, etc.
- Fatigue analysis to calculate and analyze the life of pressure vessels that are subjected to high pressures, high temperatures, and frequent startup/shutdown cycles.
- Design of heat exchangers according to the TEMA and ASME boiler & pressure vessel Code, Section VIII, Div. – 1; includes all of the heat exchanger components such as channel covers, floating heads, etc.
- Storage tank (floating roof and fixed roof ) design as per codes API 650, API 620, and API 653
- Relief valve sizing, calculation, and selection
- Detailed drawings valid for fabrication
- Bill of Material
Industry standards codes we adhered
API 650, API 579, API 620, API 653, ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Div. – 1 & 2, PD 5500, TEMA