The data controller of personal data defined in the GDPR for this website is Lavicas. For our contact information, navigate to our contact form on the Contact Us page.
Type of Personal Data We Collect
- Name (first name/ second name);
- Geographic location;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Name of clients;
- Online identifiers (IP address/cookie identifiers);
- Recorded phone calls from clients;
- Hiring information (e.g., CV, certificates, marital status, date of birth, reference letters);
We can collect such personal information directly from you if you choose to share it with us (i.e., via a contact form, a request for a quote form, or from your internet browser). We ensure that the processing of personal data is adequate, relevant, and restricted to what is required for the purposes for which it is processed.
Personal Data Usage
We will always process your personal data in accordance with one of the GDPR’s legal bases (Articles 6 and 7). Furthermore, we will always process your sensitive personal data, such as information about your trade union membership, religious beliefs, or health condition, in compliance with the GDPR’s particular rules (Articles 9 and 10). We may collect and handle your personal information for the following objectives, which are necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests and provide you with our appropriate services:
- To make sure that material from our site is presented in the most effective way for you;
- To provide you with information about our policies and terms;
- To promote safety and security, such as by monitoring fraud and looking into suspicious or potentially unlawful conduct or violations of our terms and policies;
- To maintain, improve, and expand our services;
- To use personal information for data analysis, research, and auditing purposes;
- To keep the business running smoothly;
- To provide you with information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- As a tool for conducting market research;
Please be aware that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, with no effect on the lawfulness of processing carried out in accordance with your consent prior to withdrawal. We will store your personal data for as long as we need it to meet our legal requirements, offer an adequate service, and support our business activities (Articles 5 and 25(2) GDPR).
Personal Data Sharing
Unless otherwise required by law or regulation, Lavicas will not transfer personal data to a third party without the consent of the data subject. Any transfer of personal data from the European Union to a third country will be managed in accordance with the GDPR’s regulations.
Records of Data Process
We keep records of all personal data processing in compliance with the GDPR’s (Article 30) obligations in both cases where we may function as a controller. We store all of the information we need to comply with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authorities as needed in these records (Articles 31 GDPR).
In the event of a data breach, we do have the systems and policies in place to detect and assess any security breach that results in the unintentional or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed. We shall make the necessary notifications to the supervisory authorities and communications to the impacted data subjects, which may include you, based on the results of our assessment (Articles 33 and 34 GDPR).
Rights of Data Subjects
You have the following rights with regard to personal data collected and processed by us:
- Right of request: To acquire from us all necessary information about our data processing operations that affect you (Articles 13 and 14 GDPR);
- Right of access: To receive confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data about you is being processed, as well as access to the personal data and certain relevant information if that is the case (Article 15 GDPR);
- Right of rectification: To get the rectification of personal data as soon as possible (Article 16 GDPR);
- Right of cancellation: To obtain from us the immediate deletion of your personal data (Article 17 GDPR);
- Right of restriction: To obtain from us the restrictions of personal data processing (Article 18 GDPR);
- Right of objection: To object to the processing of your personal data (Article 21 GDPR);
- Right to portability: To receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit such data to another controller without our intervention (Article 20 GDPR);
- Right to file a complaint with the appropriate authority: You have the right to file a complaint with a Data Protection Supervisory Authority if you are dissatisfied with how we handled a request or if you have a problem with how we process your personal data (Article 77, GDPR);
The data subject is entitled to exercise these rights by sending a request via e-mail to us at email@example.com
We do not intentionally collect or process information on children under the age of sixteen (16) without their parent’s permission and consent. In case, we discover that we have directly collected and processed the personal data of a child under the age of sixteen (16), we will erase the information immediately.
Links to Other Sites